We’ve tested many types of sound damping materials in the past, but have generally found that they made little difference. Eventually we found these kits from Acousti Products and what a difference! They are incredibly effective, easy to use and fire retardant.
Acoustic Damping Materials for Ultimate Noise Reduction!
The noise from your computer can be broadly classified into two types - mid-to-high frequency “airborne” noise from items such as fans and hard drives, and lower frequency “structure-borne” noise originating from the same devices, but amplified by the case. Most acoustic matting materials are not effective because they only address one of the two types of noise. Our products are effective because they provide a solution to both airborne and structure-borne noise, effectively absorbing higher frequencies, and reducing case amplification effects.
- Easy to cut & simple to install in a PC case
- Generous acoustic material sizes - easily enough for a full tower case
- Self-adhesive backing for fast, no-fuss installation
- No strong odour or smell even when warm
- Acoustic design addresses both airborne and vibrational PC noise
- Non-flammable - can be mounted close to warm components
- A range of different material thicknesses to suit all cases
- De-couple your Studio Monitors from any surface
- Helps prevent unwanted buzzing and resonance
- Each pad includes a levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface
- Can be adjusted to have monitors tilting forwards or backwards
- High load bearing foam material
“Trustworthy, reliable, value for money, fast and friendly service.”
“Shopping online I had come across Quiet PC quite a few times in the last couple of years, though have not had the need to purchase from them. This time around Quiet PC had what I wanted for the price, including international shipping. It was a substantial order and I was a little uncomfortable placing the order as I normally test the waters with smaller orders.
Placing the order I was pleasantly surprised to receive a confirmation of receipt, packing and then shipping within 24 to 48 hours (10 hour time difference depends how you want to look at it). I even more amazed that the package within the week and at the same time as one ordered locally! Brilliant.
I had some questions for quite PC and sent an email to which I received a prompt response and the follow up within five days. No arguing or fuss. Customer service at its best!
My future online shopping stops will start with Quiet PC, even though they are on the other side of the globe. Highly recommended to all, the quality of the products for the price AND service is superlative.”